Pine Ridge Family Health Center
The Pine Ridge Family Health Center (PRFHC) is your neighborhood clinic, providing primary care for all ages.
PRFHC is staffed by Lindsey Deaton, Family Nurse Practitioner; Justin Maryott, Licensed Practical Nurse; and Anais Melendez, Health Services Administrator.
What to bring to Pine Ridge Family Health Center
You are welcome to bring this information at your first visit or anytime that is convenient for you
- Driver’s license or any other photo ID
- Proof of medical coverage or if uninsured, proof of household income for the sliding fee scale
- A list of all current over the counter and/or prescription medications
- You are welcome to bring all medications with you for review
- Blank medication forms are available at the front desk
- Health histories and consent forms are required annually.
Please contact us to learn more about Your Neighborhood Clinic!STUDENT PROJECT INFORMATION
Pine Ridge Family Health Center2721 SE 10th St.
Topeka, KS • 66607
(785) 783-8452CLOSED Monday – Friday from 1pm to 2pm
- Urgent & Primary Care
- Well-child visits
- Well-woman visits
- Flu Shots
- Medication Education & Management
- Chronic Illness Education & Management
- Blood Pressure Checks
- School Physicals
- Kan Be Healthy Screenings
- Covid 19 Rapid Testing-Now Available